Outfit: If you be my star, I'll be your sky


It was extremely windy last week, so it was a bit difficult to take outfit pictures. After 10 minutes we gave up, but some of the pictures turned out to be good enough to show on the blog.

Just a simple and clean outfit today. I found the top during thrifting here in my hometown Zaandam, it's originally from h&m trend and I bought it for 2 euro. Such a bargain! The shorts are also from h&m but from last year. By the way, if you would like to see more pictures and other updates, be sure to like my facebook page! And I have a webshop as well, named Belmont Vintage, be sure to check it out to find fashionable goodies! And let me know what you think! :)

Top: thrifted // Shorts: h&m // Sandals: thrifted

Anouk Océanne said...

super leuke sandaaltjes!
Ze doen me denken aan die isabel marant sandaaltjes :)

xxx
Anouk

http://www.stylememories.com/

Unknown said...

you are so pretty, Girl! beautiful outfit of yours!

Janne said...

Wauw dat broekje is echt mooi! :)

The Style Class said...

Wauw je outfit is echt prachtig. Leuk blog! Ik volg je!

.