Outfit: We're only young and naive


Do you think you will ever feel 'grown up'? Like an adult? Wise enough to make solid decissions and mature enough to have the feeling that you're finally past the teenage stage? Or is the feeling of being an adult equivalent to 'boredom' and 'seen it/done it'?

Sometimes I just don't know. I'm 24 years old, I've been working since the early age of 14 but I still don't have the feeling that I'm officialy an adult. Ofcourse I'm able to make decissions (don't know if they are good ones, but still), and I can manage to run a household. I fly all over europe and have a responsible function inside an airplane, but it's still the feeling like I never grow up. My appearance doesn't help me either, I often get questions about my age and people always think I'm younger than I look.

So when will I finally be a grown up, or when does the feeling comes?

P.s. like my facebook page for more updates, pictures and personal stuff!

Blazer: Primark // Top: Primark // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: Isabel Marant dicker boots



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Nicole van Roekel said...

Wauw, echt een geweldig jasje! En wat leuk gecombineerd met dat streepshirtje, had nooit gedacht dat samen zo leuk zou staan!

Unknown said...

leuke outfit.
xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Herkenbaar! Leuk vestje XO

Carola said...

Je blazer ziet er mooi uit!

Lies said...

Hele leuke outfit! Vooral het jasje vind ik heel erg mooi. Ik heb zelf eigenlijk al vanaf een jaar of 12 dat ze mij altijd veel ouder geschat hebben, maar het gevoel dat je nooit echt volwassen lijkt te worden herken ik zeker wel.

Saskia said...

Mooie outfit, je jasje is echt prachtig!

♥ Saskia

Imke said...

Diepzinnige post ;) Maar wees blij dat je je nog zo jong voelt, voor dat gevoel weg is. Nog tijd genoeg om je een volwassene te voelen!

En die blazer staat je heel goed. Trouwens wat fijn dat je in de luchtvaartindustrie werkt zeg! Ik heb me opgegeven om als junior cabin crew te werken, hopelijk komt daar wat van, want dat lijkt me zó fijn :) Ik volg je trouwens, je hebt echt een prachtige blog!

XO Imke

The Fashion Moodboard said...

@Imke:
Wat leuk! Het is echt een fantastische baan, dus ik hoop dat het je lukt! <3

Liefs
Shalane

.