INTERIEUR: Walk in closet


For today a sneak preview of my bedroom. I organized and refurnished it a bit, and my walk in closet is also on the list to be 'pimped'. Most of you already know it, but I still live at home, with my mum. I actually have 2 bedrooms: one big one and a smaller one for my clothes. Recently I bought some new things which I would like to show you.

I bought my white bed with the little heart secondhand, I truly love it! It's super gorgeous and looks amazing in front of the turqouise wall. The picture with the text is from Action, a cheap dutch store. My desk is from Ikea and most of the other items are thrifted (the chair for example, just 5 euros, it's a design chair!) or from the 'Action'.





Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Maaike said...

Wauw! Je kamer ziet er prachtig uit!

sanne said...

Hé, die scratch map heb ik ook, toevallig! Mooie kamer heb je :)

♥vendy♥ said...

super cute room dear
xoxo
happy start of week

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke kamer! Ziet er heel leuk en knus uit!

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke kamer, super cute! Die scratch map is tof; heb ik ook :)

Oh My Style said...

So pretty! I really love it, so inspirational! I need to do up my room!

www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

Guylaine Fréderique said...

Ziet er prachtig uit. Liefs

Marlissa said...

Dat ziet er geweldig uit! Die travel map heb ik, vind het zo leuk ding:)

Carola said...

Wat ziet je kamer er leuk uit!

Laura - What about her said...

Wauw, heel romantisch. Ben echt benieuwd naar de rest van je kamer!

Keys of Anouk said...

Wauw, je kamer ziet er prachtig uit! Ik vind vooral het hoekje met je landkaart en bureau heel mooi :)

xo Anouk
www.keysofanouk.nl

.