Outfit: 1001 Extensions


OMG I have long mermaid hair! And no magic trick involved, just some easy peasy clip in extensions from 1001 extensions. I ordered the 50cm brown hair after the question if I would like to try them out. The shipping was really fast and the extensions are beautiful and very easy to use. I think it looks really natural and was very lucky with the color: you couldn't see any difference.

For todays outfit: just a simple yet dreamy top which I found during thrifting for only 2 euro's. I combined it with my boyfriend shorts from h&m because of the tropical heat wave we have nowadays in The Netherlands. And an apologie for being absent the past week: it was so busy! I hope you like this post! :)

Top: Thrifted (Mango) // Shorts: H&M // Flower crown: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Janine de Bart said...

Ziet er super mooi uit! Leuke outfit & foto's ook! Ik had ook een mailtje van 1001extensions, maar omdat ik krullend haar heb heb ik er niks aan, haha.

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Waaaauw! XO

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Staat je mooi!!

Janne said...

Wauw, mooi je haren zo! :)

Josianne said...

Wauw, staat je echt ontzettend mooi!

Nienke said...

Wauw, staat je echt prachtig! De bloemenkroon is ook heel mooi erbij.

Liefs

.