Outfit: Summer flowers


I shot these pictures last week, during one of the warm and sunny days here in The Netherlands. We took the car and camera to the countryside, and found some beautiful yellow flowers to use as a background for the pictures.

During my days off in the Netherlands I went thrifting and found some amazing goodies, even a designer dress! I can't wait to show them to you, I'll make a post about it later. Maybe even a video, what do you think about that?

Shorts: H&M // Top: Mango // Sandals: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Bree said...

Op die eerste foto sta je echt leuk. Leuke outfit. Perfect voor de zomerse temperaturen van de afgelopen dagen.

xx
me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

Imke said...

Heel erg leuke outfit, perfect voor met dit warme weer!

XO Imke

India said...

You look so cute!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Echt een superleuke outfit en foto's! :)

Ik ben benieuwd naar je designerjurkje!

Xx Alex

Carola said...

Wat een leuke outfit heb je aan!

.