Home sweet home


After being away for more than 3 weeks, we arrived back home a week ago. I wish I could have stayed longer in Thailand, but we'll come back for sure.

It's a big change, to be back. It's cold, rainy and grey outside and my summer feeling is gone. But I still have a lot of great pictures to look at! We're already thinking about our holiday this winter, so if you have any tips for 1 week please let me know (we're trying to go 3 weeks, but if that's impossible, we go 1 week).

Top: Asos // Jeans: H&M // Blazer: Forever21 // Shoes: Converse



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
♥vendy♥ said...

I want your pants dear
xoxo
happy day


★ Vendy ★
NEW POST!!!
follow me on:
The simple life of rich people BLOG

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

That is such a great blouse. For being cold out your outfit looks very cheery:)
Xx,
Chelsea
www.abitofsass.com

Anouk Océanne said...

super leuke outfit!

na het zien van je berichten heb ik zoo'n zin in mijn vakantie!
ik ga met mn vriend naar maleisie :)

liefs,

Anouk
www.stylememories.com

Beauty Follower said...

Cute shirt!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

LOVELY <3<3

The Style Class said...

Wauw echt heel erg mooi! Je hebt ook een leuk blog, zullen we elkaar volgen?
Liefs,
Lindsey.
http://sparksandfairytales.blogspot.nl/

.