Outfit during the Creampr DIY bloggers event


As I mentioned in my previous post, I entered the stylings contest during the Cream PR DIY bloggers evening. I had to style at least one of the pieces from the Summum Woman collection. Don't you just love the pants from Summum? I absolutely loved it! Unfortunately I didn't win but I'm definitely inspired when it comes to creating new outfits!

Any by the way, I'm back in blogging business! After three days of promotional training somewhere at Schiphol Airport, I passed all the exams and will now be trained for 8 flights next week. Not completely there yet, but almost! And by next week, I can hopefully call myself a 'senior cabin attendant'. :)
First three pictures by Jeroen Snijders


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Accrochable said...

Wat een mooie outfit zeg! Staat je heel goed :-)

xo The Daily Fashion Drug

Carola said...

Leuk gecombineerd!
Ik ga je trouwens volgen! (:

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Dankjewel! Leuk!!! :)

Helkinn said...

I really like your trousers !

Fashiable | Nanne said...

De broek staat je heel leuk meid!

Isa Eileen said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke blog heb je, en prachtige outfit! liefs.

Unknown said...

Great outfit! And really nice hairstyle! :)
followed
____________________
loonaos.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Super leuke outfit, en wauw wat sta je mooi op de foto's!

Liefs,
Jamie

Kiki said...

Leuke outfit, ik vind de schoenen echt mooi! Wat gaaf dat je het zo goed doet als stewardess :) liefs

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Ja was inderdaad een leuk event! En wat heb je nog een leuke outfit van gestyled zeg! heel tof!:)

Unknown said...

Staat je leuk!

www.vivelamode.nl

Eline said...

die broek is echt geweldig!

styleinlove said...

great pants! love love love...

styleinlove.blogspot.com

Meesh said...

Those pants are amazing! Love the pattern. Also really like the touch of orange on the blazer cuffs!

xx Meesh
trashyfoes

.