RECEPT: Sandwich with carpaccio


While I try not to eat too much meat, I can't skip a good sandwich with carpaccio! I think I eat meat app. 1 to 2 times a week, I just don't really like it and I believe we DO need meat but not a lot of it. That's the way I look at things, I'm not an expert though. Anyway, when having a good carpaccio sandwich at schiphol airport, I decided to try it out myself at home and share the recipe with you guys and girls. Here we go!
Ingredients
* Carpaccio
* Pine kernels
* Rocket salad
* Tomatoes
* Garlic
* Olive oil
* Cheese * Green pesto
* A brown bread roll

The bruschetta mix
A sandwich without some nice garlicy tomatoes is not a good sandwich, haha! So this one is easy-peasy: chop the tomatoes into small pieces, put them in a bowl. At a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the chopped garlic and top it of with some seasalt, pepper and... basilicum!
Alrighty: you start with putting the green pesto on both sides of the bread. On top of that you'll put the carpaccio. You'll add the rocket salad, pine kernes and bruschetta mix and you're done! Easy does it, huh? Enjoy!


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Jouvence said...

ziet er lekker uit, krijg er honger van xx

tineke said...

zo lekker! ik houd van carpaccio :D

Veronique said...

Heeeeeerlijk!

.