FLYING: Lyon


Lyon, oh Lyon. While you're still miles away from Paris and are not known as the city of love, you made me fall in love with you. I was delighted to spend Valentine's day in Lyon, but never realised I would be all by myself that particular day. The other crew members were joined by their loved ones and I was the only one who was... alone.

But Lyon, I saw your pretty side: your old town, your beautiful roman theatre, the big basilique and the rhône river running through your citycenter as your veins would do through your heart. I loved your petite salons du thé, the restaurants and the beautiful Place Bellecour, the heart of your soul.

Thank you Lyon, for lighting up my Valentine's Day and for letting a Dutchie fall in love with you, you beautiful French city. I can't wait to see your trees in full bloom and your flower filled fields. Shall we meet again during spring? I'll bring some sunshine, promise...

xoxo
Shalane

Sweater: New Yorker // Shorts: H&M Divided // Necklace: Primark // Boots: Alysa


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

such a cute post. I love all the pictures!

btw love you put the picture of the car twice.
following you x

http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a great style! So feminine!

Just found you on Chicisimo! No doubt following you since now!
Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

Una chica fashiontastica

WIN a Dress of your Choice from LOVE


Jorienke.nl said...

Leuke foto's! Maar je was alleen,, wie heeft dan al die foto's van jou gemaakt? Leuke outfit!!

The Fashion Moodboard said...

@ Jorienke,
ik ben inmiddels een ster geworden met de zelfontspanner en... heb ook een jongen gevraagd of hij een foto wilde maken... (als toerist kom je overal mee weg haha).

Liefs
Shalane

Mandy said...

Gorgeous photos!
ps. Ik heb de blazers binnen, ze zijn mooi!

xoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least

Nicole van Roekel said...

Oh wauw, wat ziet dat er geweldig uit zeg! Je hebt echt prachtige foto's gemaakt. Heb echt meteen zin om op vakantie te gaan, haha. Ik vind je laarsjes heel leuk! :)

Wendy said...

Super leuke foto's en je ziet er weer schitterend uit! <3

Outfit nr 3 is weer online, heb ik ook dit keer weer jou stem :)

http://www.followfashion.nl/fashion-bloggers-sporty-chic-2

XxX
ps: ben je vrijdag ook bij het YBS Fabulous Event?

Lena said...

Amazing photos! Makes me want to visit Europe so much! NYC is just not the same. Love your blog!

-lena

http://style-palate.blogspot.com

.