You can be who you want to be


Hello precious sunshines,
I hope you are all doing fine and that you started the new year in a great way! Hopefully with lots of kisses, love and luck. I'm in between trips, busy as always and I think I'm the only blogger around who has no new years resolutions or a recap of the last year. Even though I would love to make a recap and post my resolutions, I couldn't find the time yet.

I've been flying a lot lately. And on one side, I really love my job ofcourse, but sometimes it's hard to be away from home for a long time. Especially during these special days. And now I'm again sort off packing my suitcase, because tomorrow in the early morning my 3 day trip starts. I'm looking forward to it, but I wish I had more time for my other passion: blogging!Anyway, I made a new layout, what do you think of it? I'm still waiting for a new layout done by a professional though... It's time to give my precious blog a professional touch...

And about the outfit: I'm wearing my DIY celine top, combined it with a nice thrifted blazer and I'm showing my new zara coat. Let me know what you think!

Coat: Zara // Top: DIY // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: Primark // Blazer: Zara (thrifted)

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Janne said...

Ik vind je nieuwe layout er leuk uit zien! En wat een mooie jas zeg :)

Unknown said...

Hola guapa, te importaría seguirme?
Yo ya lo he hecho! Gracias :)
http://wearningthetime.blogspot.com.es/

www.curlsandbags.com said...

Supermooie jas!
http://www.curlsandbags.com

Sofies closet said...

I looove that t-shirt! :D

Unknown said...

Leuk shirt!

x

Chicks About Fashion

Nikki said...

Your tee is perfection, love it!! Xx

goodbadandfab said...

Great post. You look great!

www.goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

Alyssa Pritchett said...

Love this outfit of yours! <3

http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

.