Shopping: H&M Sale


I found some amazing things during the winter season sale. Thanks to my job, I'm able to visit great shops all around europe, but I found these two in The Netherlands, Amsterdam to be precise. I've been looking for a good dungaree for a long time. I already own a dungaree, but that one is actually too big, so will put it up for sale soon. This one is perfect and I love to combine it with the cute lace shirt!

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
The Robyn Diaries said...

These two will look so cute together, great buys! x

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Heel mooi allebei!!

millischinka said...

uuuuh I ♥ the dungaree! Looks
great and the combination must
be brilliant ;-)

Nicole van Roekel said...

Wat een leuke items heb je gekocht! Ik heb dat kanten t-shirtje ook zien hangen en ik vond hem zo leuk! Maar toen bedacht ik mezelf dat ik echt al 10 van die t-shirts had, haha.

Janne said...

Je hebt echt leuke dingen gekocht! :)

.