INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger


My second instagram diary! Unfortunately I don't have time to make it a weekly thing, but I do love instagram alot! And I also use it alot, already have over 500+ photos! So the pictures I collected this time are from let's say christmas till now. I've had a lovely diner at my friends place and saw old friends from Thailand and after newyears I had a diner with friends from work. My friend Maartje owns the cutest doggies in the world and they have their own airplane bed! How cute! Anyway, the last couple of weeks were pretty good!

From left to right, from top to bottom
Shopping in Zaandam // Cute dogs from my best friend // Amazing text on a bottle of wine
Schiphol (my homebase) covered in snow // Flying over the Alpes // Belated christmas diner
New sweater and watch // Flying in an airplane simulator // Antipasti at Jamie's in Glasgow
Flying over Norway during sunset // Reading material // Christmas market at Amsterdam



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
.