Happy new hair


After 2 years of not seeing a hairdresser, it was time to cut it. Don't get me wrong, I always cut it myself, because I really HATE the hairdresser. They do basically everything you don't want them to. And they charge you an insane amount of money for f*cking up your hair. Anyway, that's the reason I decided to do it myself, and so I did for the last 2 years. Which was always kind of okay-ish, but a week ago I decided it was time for something a bit more drastical: cut of 5cms of my hair.

I decided to hand the scissors over to my mother, so she could cut of the dead ends of my hair. And she did! Afterwards I decided to dye my hair a couple of shades darker. The last time I dyed it was over a year ago. But thanks to the beautiful sunshine in Thailand I became a natural blonde (with a few grey hairs, WTF, I'm 23...). Anyway, this is the new me: my hair a bit shorter and a bit darker. What do you think? And what do you think about the outfit? Let me know! :)

hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara hair, fashion, fashionmoodboard, shalane, flying, flight, attendant, coat, zara
Coat: Zara // Jeans: Only // Shoes: Primark // Blouse: Zara

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Ángela Liceth said...

Eres preciosa!
Te espero en http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/ y espero que te guste y me sigas :)
Un beso desde las Islas Canarias.
Anggie

Josianne said...

Dat donkere haar staat je goed :D

Adriana Carmen said...

The haircolor looks really good on you!And the jacket is adorable!

http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

Janne said...

De kleur staat je echt heel goed!

OurMistyDays said...

Wow thank you!! Have you studied tourism?I am in second year! Hope you can give me some tips about the career

xoxo from spain! :)

Irene said...

Hele mooie foto's en leuk geschreven! Vet dat je een sterwardess bent (:
xoxo
icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely look! :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Lauren Dimesky said...

Hi Love!

Do I love this hair color and its shininess? Absolutely yes one million times!!! xx

Love,
-Lauren at adorn la femme
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

Charlotte Blogueuse said...

Your new hair is beautiful, and I'm exactly like you, I hate going to the hairdresser I always cute my bang and my ends by myself !
But well, you seems to have found a good hairdresser !
Kiss from Paris
Charlotte from Trip in my dressing

Charlotte Blogueuse said...

Oh wait, I forgot to say that I love your coat, it almost snowing here in Paris so I would have one like yours !!
Kiss again from Paris and have a nice day
Charlotte from Trip in my dressing

.