Windmill

As mentioned before, I'm always looking for new locations for outfit shoots. This time in front of an old windmill, just 10 minutes from my house. It has a dark green color, typical for the area where I live. They still use it, although I forgot what they use it for. I've been there many times with school, so much fun!

This time I'm wearing a bright pink sweater in combination with a printed skirt. It was a nice and comfy outfit. I'm at home now (make my posts in advance) and enjoy a nice cup of tea while reading and learning my flight safety manual! (errr... and a bit of blogging ofcourse!) It's time for my yearly flight safety recurrent. Something we need to do every year in order to continue flying. Two days filled with exams, so I'm quite nervous!

Knitted sweater: H&M €15 // Skirt: NewYorker €5 // Scarf: H&M € 8 // Boots: Primark €24

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
marcela said...

looks so cozy
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wauw! Die neon-trui is echt tof en ik vind je rokje zo leuk!

X
http://dipitblack.com

Anonymous said...

oh wow that pink neon sweater is just stunning, i NEED it!

xo

Anonymous said...

love this jumper and skirt combo! giveaway on my blog now! x

Anonymous said...

Super cute look!! :) Following you now!

-Haylie

Unknown said...

Great blog!
Would you like follow each other?
Write on my blog if you want...
Anthea
www.antheafashion.com

www.curlsandbags.com said...

Echt een supermooie outfit! Leuk met dat neonroze! Blij dat ik je blog heb ontdekt :) ik volg je nu met bloglovin!

Misschien wil je meedoen met onze giveaway?
www.curlsandbags.com

Unknown said...

Super cute, Loving your jumper

Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com

Victoria SuperBeautifulBlog said...

Thank you for comment my blog!


Follow me superbeautifulblog.blogspot.com

Dilara said...

Leuke outfit en je blog is ook erg leuk!

www.b-toblack.blospot.nl

onesixthreechirp said...

Cute outfit! Really love the pink knit so much! :)

Lonneke said...

wauw echt een geweldige outfit ! je ziet er prachtig uit.
x

Unknown said...

we absoluty love your look! :)
thanks for your comment, would you like to follow each other? let us know

http://liveyourtruedream.blogspot.com.es/

Meeline said...

That sweater is so beautiful! I want to see a closeup of the boots though, they look good!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

So stunning! Loving the neon sweater xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Irene said...

Mooie outfit!

Natasha said...

Echt een hele gave outfit!
liefs x

Peque Divine said...

thanks for your message!

Dont worry maybe you'll have a Blanco store early.... ooooor u can also have an excuse to come to Spain for shopping ;-)

kisses sweet heart!!

By the way, your blog is great!!!

kisses

http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

Mybrowneyedlook.com said...

Prachtige trui, lekker warm! Vind je combi ook heel mooi :D
XX, Eva Floor

.