Symphonica in Rosso

Went to a concert last week. My brother recieved some free tickets and had a spare one. So he called me and we drove to the south of the Netherlands for 'Symphonica in Rosso'. It was a concert by the dutch band 'Doe Maar'. Eventhough all the guys are pretty old, I loved their music. It's like a relaxed kind of ska (bare with me if I'm wrong) and the vibe was amazing. Also got to see 'Gers Pardoel', a famous dutch singer.

And we got very lucky: we were standing right in front of the stage, we could almost touch the artists! It was such a fun night out, also to be with my brother (and his friends) again was amazing. I did my best to take some nice pictures, so I hope you like them :)

Blouse: Vintage

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Kyla said...

Ohh, that concert looks really fun! And your blouse is adorable.

Jan said...

Looks fun! And you guys looked like you were enjoying :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

Unknown said...

Wow!

x

Chicks About Fashion

Janne said...

Ziet er leuk uit!

.