Never too late for neon


As some of you might already noticed, I'm not a huge trendfollower, nor a trend setter. I just wear what I love, and love what I wear. Not thinking about if it's in fashion right now.

So a two weeks ago I found this bright neon top in Zara sale for only 5 euro. Had to take it with me, so I bought it. And was finally able to wear it after two days of heavy rainshowers in the Netherlands. It's actually a super cheap outfit. My shorts are from H&M (also sale) for just 4 euro and my sandals are from primark for 2 pounds. What do you think?













Shorts: H&M
Top: Zara
Sandals: Primark
Necklace: DIY



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Vanni said...

nice outfit ;)

http://itsfairman.blogspot.de/

sonia // daring coco said...

Those scalloped shorts are stunning!

Check out my blog for a fabulous new giveaway! Would love for you to enter!
SDMxx
Angelique Jewellery Giveaway on Daring Coco... Enter NOW
www.daringcoco.com

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Very pretty!


www.fashioncontainer.com

agasuitcase said...

Love this simplicity
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Eline | onhighheels.be said...

Pretty outfit :)

x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

Anonymous said...

I like your top, great choise for a neon piece ;)

xoxo, Lorena

http://lorenamarchis.wordpress.com/

Charlotte Blogueuse said...

Waouuu ! This outfit is wonderful I love that !
KIss from Paris
Trip in my dressing

.