I've set foot on shore

After being away and flying around almost 3 of the past 4 weeks, it was nice to come home. I arrived yesterday and went via a quick pit-stop at home to my date for diner. It was good and cosy, but I was feeling awful! I woke up for 6 days in a row at 4AM, it was extremely early! And I've flown way too many times to count. So it's good to be back in my own bed, and not have to set the alarm clock. I went to Zurich, Nice, Bremen and Bordeaux last week, which was pretty good as always. But the early shifts are so heavy, even when you sleep for 8 hours it's so hard to get up. I can't wait till next week, when I'm finally on a late roster.

Enough complaining. ;) Today it was actually pretty cold, so I decided to wear a nice knitted sweater with thick thights. Hope you like it.

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Shorts: H&M // Sweater: Vila // Shoes: Zara // Watch: River Island

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
jessica said...

i like your scarf :)

Janne said...

Your hair is really pretty! :)

Katarina said...

I love your booties :)

check out eFoxcity.com giveaway on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

Liza Vel said...

wowww great outfit!!i love your style! <3

http://lizavel.blogspot.gr/

Danielle said...

Welcome home!

Claudia said...

Wat een prachtig horloge!

.