FLYING: Aix en Provence


I requested a nightstop in Marseille for such a long time, but unfortunately without any luck. It was during my reserve duty when the opportunity came to spend one more day in Marseille. And since we completely stop flying to Marseille, the luck was finally on my side!

And so I arrived around noon in the beautiful city of Aix en Provence, just 25 mins by car from Marseille. It was 25 degrees, the sun was shining and the sky was blue. Perfect day to swim in the pool and to enjoy a good vin blanc at the 'rotonde', the place to be in Aix. We strolled around and had a lovely diner.










Bikini: H&M


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
agasuitcase said...

You look so pretty! Great pictures
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely pictures!

Have a great week :)

josianne said...

Wat heb jij een heerlijk leven zo! (Ik ben verder niet jaloers hoor)

Yajaira said...

cute swimsuit

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

looks amazing! I love your bikini

Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com

Angel said...

Leuke blog! Ik ben jaloers op jouw figuur haha

.