Beach session


We went to the beach in the morning. We chilled and relaxed and I catched up on some fashion magazines. But it got too crowded so after lunch we went home. Later that day I went to Amsterdam. I own two bikes at this moment, and brought one to Amsterdam. Just because I'm there alot and it's nice to cycle around instead of taking a tram. I had to look for a safe place for quite a while, but stalled it across the central station. Pretty easy, huh?

So this is what I wore. It was around 30 degrees celsius that day. One of the last days of summer in the Netherlands. I bought the playsuit for something like 5 euro in Thailand. Thought it was pretty cute.











Bikini: Primark
Floral Playsuit: Unknown (Thailand)
Sunglasses: H&M


These pictures were actually taken during Amsterdam International Fashion Week. I cycled around the Dam Square and found out that there was a fashion show right at the middle of the dam. How cool is that!? Hopefully I can visit AIFW myself next year.

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
LounaBeauty said...

Leuke foto's meid. Ziet er super gezellig uit. Wel goed blijven eten hoor. Liefs! xoxo

Emma-Louise said...

You look so lovely. I'm very jealous of the weather! xx

Beauty Follower said...

Cute bikini!

Esmay said...

Leuke bikini en jumpsuit!

Jessica said...

very true! if you don't go for it then you will never know, the worse that could happen is it doesn't turn out the way you planned but then that is better than always being curious if it would have worked out!

-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

Floor said...

Super leuke outfit! Jouw bikini is echt leuk :)

Liefs
badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These photos are so beautiful and inspiring! :)


Anyway, you have such a great blog! What do you think of following each other?

WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

.