Date day


Remember I told you about my upcomming date? It was awesome! We we went to the zoo in Amsterdam. I have my bike stalled in Amsterdam so we cycled to the zoo, walked around for a couple of hours and enjoyed this amazing place right in the city center of Amsterdam. The zoo is called Artis and the last time I was there was at least 12 years ago. But as a grown up, I might like it even more. After the zoo we decided to hang around in the park with some light food and beverages ;) We ended the night in a tapas restaurant where I had the best food in a loooong time!

Anyway, here are my pictures from the zoo and ofcourse my outfit. The temperatures that day were above 30 degrees celcius. It was one of the hottest days in the Netherlands.

More pictures?














Shorts: H&M
Top: Primark
Sandals: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely figure and I love that top! So glad you had a great date :) Look forward to the video on the hair! xx

Esmay said...

Wauw. Niet alleen voor je outfit maar ook voor de foto's :D

Unknown said...

What a lovely date!

Saw your blog link on chictopia. I just love your outfit posts so I'm following your blog. I feature other bloggers who have great style. Hope you check out my blog too and follow me back if you want. :)

-- M.
starsandstitches
starsandstitches

Gabriele said...

you look so lovely!

www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I love this outfit

xo
http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Glad your date went well. You look stunning. Loving those shorts on you!

Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Your blouse is so pretty!:) Lovely outfit! xx

.