Outfit of the day: pink is the new black









Blouse: Primark, Shorts: H&M garden, Boots: Newlook, Cardigan: Zara, Glasses: Primark

It's been a while that I've done just an outfit shoot. (Most of the time I photograph buildings and landscapes and I snap my outfit in between) So it was a lot of fun. My mum helped me out and it reminds me that I'm so very pleased with my 50mm f1.8 lens for my canon.

When this post will come online I'm on reserve duty for 5 very long days (staying at home for 12 hours wait to get called for a flight, that SUCKS bigtime). Positive side: if they don't call me, I can do basically whatever I want, only need to stay at home. So enough time to work on my blog, which I really want and need to do!

Anonymous said...

Erg leuke outfit heb je aan! Liefs

Esmay said...

Leuke outfit! Tof shortje en die kleur van je shirtje is leuk!

Lena said...

Adorable! Love your shirt!

xx
http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

Evi-Mara said...

Ik heb dat blousje ook! Mooi is tie he? Leuke outfit!

Stefania B. said...

love your shorts ...great combination with your pink blouse and the booties! :)

Rollolollo
Bloglovin

Stefania B. said...

love your shorts ...great combination with your pink blouse and the booties! :)

Rollolollo
Bloglovin

Kyla said...

This bright pink is so pretty! You look adorable.

The Key To Chic said...

It sounds like an interesting job! I love the shape and color of your blouse. So vibrant and pretty!
www.thekeytochic.com

Yajaira said...

I love the blouse - cute with the long gold necklace

yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

Imane Anais said...

Very nice outfit! i especially like the pink blouse! oh and thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

Imane♥

Sisters and Sisters said...

wat een leuke outfit, ik ben zelfs ook dol op de blousjes van de Pri!




www.sistersandsisters.com

Anonymous said...

He meid.. leuke oufit.. want een leuke blog heb je .. Ik ga je volgen hoor.. super! liefs

Carrie said...

wow, everyone's been sporting pink today! love the top.

Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D
10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

The Girl with the Coffee said...

Really cute outfit, the blouse has a great color!
xx Katja

Nicol said...

lovely!

XO Nicol

www.fashiontnt.com

Charlotte Blogueuse said...

I love your fresh pink shirt !
Kiss from Paris
http://tripinmydressing.blogspot.fr/

Lucy Loves To Blog said...

I love the blouse, it looks so cute with the grey cardigan.

Lucy Loves To Blog

Alexa said...

I love this outfit. Your blouse is beautiful!

http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

Squared said...

just read you're a cabin attendant. That is SO cool!! Hun you have a very interesting blog! Loved it! Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;)! xx

Marta said...

LOVELY

XXX
http://mimantada.blogspot.com.es/

Janne said...

Hele leuke outfit! :) x

Anonymous said...

Hele leuke outfit! Roze staat je goed!

Just Skandal said...

mhmm, so lovely photos!

http://justfromeurope.blogspot.com

.