Feeling blue







Blouse: Mango, Jeans: H&M, Bracelets: All DIY, Boots: H&M

Just a short post today. Not feeling to well. Kind of overworked I think. Didn't went to Paris unfortunately (ouch!), hopefully next time. I'm in the desperate need of a holiday!

Anyway, Daisy also wanted to say hi (last picture, obviously). I'm at home now, only tomorrow left and then I'm off to Marseille, Trondheim and good old Bologna! Right now I'm 'busy' with my DIY projects and reading blogs. I'm so tired! :(

I'm thinking of doing a post about my workweek (as a cabin attendant). Interesting you think? Let me know!

Dazzlicious said...

Amazing shirt :) I love flower prints!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Die kleur staat je goed! x

maiú said...

I hope you get better soon! love the blouse!!

amaia
http://maiubcn.blogspot.com.es/

Hannah Wilkinson said...

Lovely outfit! The shirt is great and looks wonderful on you!
dimplesdiaries
x

Unknown said...

Staat je erg mooi!

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Hi, love your look !
Bisous
Yu'

The Girl with the Coffee said...

Thanks for visiting and your comment, you have a great blog here, I´m following you now! Happy Easter to you as well!
xx Katja

Tess Atkinson said...

you are just so beautiful! Definitely following xx

Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Wat zie je er mooi en vrolijk uit!!

Eline said...

jij bent echt een mooi meisje!

SpryOnTheWall said...

Hope you are feeling better! Love that blouse and Daisy is so cute!

.