Amsterdam


On a cold winter day about a week ago I went to Amsterdam with my mum. We went to the '9 straatjes (9 streets)' for some vintage shopping. But unfortunately without any result. We went to one of my favorite stores: episode, but I think everything is just a bit too expensive. Same story for Laura Dolls: pretty things, but not for my budget. So we just walked around, the sun was shining and we had a lovely coffee. It was still an awesome day. I hope you like the pictures, have you ever been to Amsterdam?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat - H&M || Pants - Zara || Boots - H&M || Bag - Unknown

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Hayley said...

I love amsterdam!! i went in 09 and had a ball... it is such a clean, beautiful place... i love the bicycles, the bridges, the little cafe and the happy atmosphere!!

I adore what your wearing! thanks for the comment! now following you x

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com.au/

sara l said...

great shots ! you look so beautiful ! :)

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful photos! I love A'dam

www.fashiable.nl

Anonymous said...

these are great photos, love your coat and blue pants.

thanks for visiting my blog, now following ;-)

Zizi said...

My is Amsterdam. Ik volg je terug en ook via bloglovin. Lijkt me heel leuk als je mij ook via Bloglovin volgt :)

Love,
Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

Great photos - Amsterdam is at the top of my "travel to" list the next time I'm in Europe for research. It looks so amazing there.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Unknown said...

I've never been to Amsterdam but it looks so lovely in those pictures <3

Agata said...

you look so beautiful :) :)

Lena said...

Good atmosphere! love your boots!
<3

xx

Janyany said...

These photos are great! I always want to visit Amsterdam :))

Jade Sawden said...

cute pics. i love your coat.
i have never been to amsterdam but i'd really like to one day :)

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Ik ben één keertje in Amsterdam geweest, 2 jaar geleden. De negen straatjes kwamen we per toeval tegen! heel gezellig, maar idd wel wat duur. hele mooie fotos :) x

retro therapy said...

The pictures are gorgeous! my friends have all went to Amsterdam but not me :( i don't have much money to save and go travelling. by the way, your braided hair is so cute!

Mia said...

you´re sooo beautiful :) and your blog is AMAZING honey! <3

Abbie said...

I have never been but after the picture at the end of this post I def want to go! Its looks fab for a few days away! You have a new follower :-)

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Rocío Córdoba said...

I like your post!! XX

Alexa said...

Love your pictures and love Amsterdam :)

Come visit me at

www.hi-fistories.blogspot.com

kisses

and so it goes.... said...

You are adorable! And very lovely photos!

XO

SpryOnTheWall said...

Love Amsterdam, it's so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. I am a new follower. You have a great blog hun.
My Blog:
BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

San said...

Glad you've had such a fun time. Never been to Amsterdam, but it ranks high on my visit list. Lovely blue pants.

Thank you for stopping by and your nice comment.

Enjoy your weekend.

San said...

Glad you've had such a fun time. Never been to Amsterdam, but it ranks high on my visit list. Lovely blue pants.

Thank you for stopping by and your nice comment.

Enjoy your weekend.

laavsh said...

such a comfy coat , it also look great !

laavsh.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

great pics! love your hair :)

www.adorebeauty.nl

MonochromeMagpie said...

I'd love to go to Amsterdam one day! :)

Monochrome Magpie

Alice Andrews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.