Outfit of the day: winter colorblocking


Just a quick outfit picture. This is what I wore underneath my coat in Amsterdam (see yesterday's post). I love the deep blue shade of the pants I'm wearing. They're definitely one of my favorite pants. It was freezing, so I also wore a blazer. In total 6 layers! And it was still really cold! Do you like my outfit?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pants - Zara || Blouse - Vintage || Yellow top - Primark || Boots - H&M
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
agasuitcase said...

You look so sweet! I love the polka dots shirt.
Thank you for your comment on my blog! I follow you, would you like to follow me?

Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

Anonymous said...

love the blue and yellow paired

!Fashionettista! said...

Love the combination of colors!! Chic & lovely!!!

Elisha said...

gorgeous! (:

Allison Young said...

love your outfit and the pictures from Amsterdam in your previous post!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

Am2Pm Chic said...

love love those blue pant and the mustard top. such a nice complimentary color going on. Thanks for dropping by. xx

http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Lovely blouse with polka dots!

www.fashiable.nl

Julia said...

You are very beautiful! :))

Anonymous said...

lovely outfit! i really like the shoes"!


giveaway:
http://www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com/2012/02/giveaway-n2.html

Lisa said...

super cute! staat je echt leuk.

www.adorebeauty.nl

Kitsune-kun said...

love the colors, and your hair is so cute!

Jade Sawden said...

yes your outfit is cute! i love your pants.

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

You look lovely, the colours are great!:) Xx

Lena said...

adorable!
love this outfit sooo much!
love love your boots!
<3

.