A wonderful weekend


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse - vintage, pink button down - h&m, necklace - h&m, jeans - h&m, ballerina flats - h&m

This weekend was absolutely wonderful. I met my boyfriends family during a family reunion. They rented a nice bungalow in St. Michielsgestel in the Netherlands for the weekend. I have spend saturday over there and joined with somes great games. We were very lucky, the weather was amazing! Anyway, this is what I wore. This was on sunday btw, I was at my mum's house and we went out for a walk with the dog, and took some pictures. Didn't had any other clothes to wear :)
Follow The fashion moodboard
Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

cute! leuk blousje :)

Kyla said...

Great outfit! I love that pink blouse :) That dog is so adorable!

Anouck said...

wow mooie outfit!

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Wat een mooie blouse!!

www.fashiable.nl

Yajaira said...

love the dotted shirt
love it
cute outfit

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Femme Virtue said...

u look so sweet and pretty! love the way u did ur hair!

onesixthreechirp said...

Lovely outfit. :)
The butterfly shoot is amazing! Like it. :)

mirjam schuurkamp said...

super leuke outfit,
staat je erg mooi
en wat een mooie fotos!

New outfitpost - New favourite dress
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

.