Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater - thrift (originally by H&M), pants - bershka, necklace - primark, boots - thrift
Living in between two worlds right now. Spending some time at my mum's house and in Haarlem as well. Anyway, I'm now at my mothers. My pocketcamera recently died (BIG BOOOHOOO!) and the DSRL is at my own place right now. So I had to use my phone (sony ericsson experia arc) to take some pictures. Didn't turn out really good unfortunately, maybe because it wasn't a particularly bright and sunny day today. Why's the summer gone? And why didn't it even show up at all? I'm not ready for fall and winter yet! And my clothes aren't either!
Follow The fashion moodboard
Mirjam said...

Oeeh die trui is leuk!

Kyla said...

Beautiful sweater! I love the big polka dots :)

christina said...

you are the CUTEST!
love your sweater with this necklace :))
xxxx
c.

onesixthreechirp said...

Like your outfit so much! Nice :)

Anja said...

Whenever I see yor outfit pictures that you take at home I can't help but notice the super gorgeous garden in the background! :D

xo Anja

.