Summer holiday


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fake leather jacket - h&m, top - h&m, pants - vila, sunglasses - tourist store, ballerina flats - zara

After weeks, no months of flying, it's time to stand with both feet on the ground. And on my second day of my annual leave, I already miss the flying! I'm not going on a holiday unfortunately, I have to save money for my new house.

I'm going to move to another city in about a month, so that's where all my money is going to right now. On the last two pictures you can see my new purchases for the house. Together with a colleague (also flying ofcourse) I'm renting a house in Haarlem (close to the airport and amsterdam). I will show you some pictures as soon as we're settled!

xoxo
Follow The fashion moodboard
Yajaira said...

cute jacket
love the earrings

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

SophieSweetVintage said...

Haarlem lijkt me echt een superleuke stad om te wonen! Succes met de voorbereidingen :)

Carolyn said...

super cute hair! i love how you twisted it in the front

Love Joice said...

Gorgeous pictures and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


Annemei said...

Ik vind je jasje echt heel mooi!

.