One year anniversary


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pants - h&m, blazer - vero moda, basic tee - zara, necklace - h&m, ballerina flats - zara

Exactly one year ago I decided to start a blog. Now, 338 followers on blogspot and 149 posts later, the blog is still growing and finally I'm celebrating it's first anniversary! I'm working on a new, fresh design and have some great idea's for it. Not only I hope to inspire others, but to me the fashion moodboard is some kind of a diary as well. I love to look back and see the difference in styles, hair color, jobs and basically everything.

I hope you like to read the fashion moodboard and I hope it's still interesting now with the new job I have (flying, hope you like the pictures of all the places I visit in Europe). Let me know what you think of it so far.

Follow The fashion moodboard
anna said...

Thanks :) Love love love your outfit :) cute pants!

Angel Garcia said...

Awesome! Did the year fly by?? Great look by the way!

Liza said...

Those pants look amazing on you! I love the pattern. Following your blog now!!

XO, Liza
fashion over groceries

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

You are so beautiful! and sweet too, thanks so much for your kind words. I lovve your blog, and am so envious of all your travels that your job entails! Sounds like a drrream (: Definitely following you back love

lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com

x Sea

.