Denim on denim


Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans - H&M, Shirt - H&M, Jacket - Mom's, Ballerina flats - Zara, Bag - Jouels

Finally, after two days of rain, wind and autumn weather, the sun made it's appearance again! And it was about time! I have three days of holiday left, before I'm off to newcastle and bologna again. Anyway, I felt like wearing denim today. Don't know if it worked out that well, I'll leave that up to you. Also, I just had my first piano lesson today and I also bought a piano at the thriftstore. :)

Follow The fashion moodboard
AliceINstyle said...

wow!I have the same shirt!beautiful!
kisses

http://aliceinstyle.blogspot.com/

Rita Serra said...

Hi honey! I just found your blog on chicisimo! I was wondering if we could follow each other! Do you wanna?
By the way.. love your bag!
Kisses, Rita ;)

Femme Virtue said...

i love ur bag! its so pretty!

Toothfairy said...

staat je goed, streepjes zijn zo leuk!!!!

Phuong said...

mooie denim en denim! Staat je goed

Travel in Style

.