FLYING: Rimini


Photobucket
Photobucket
Have I ever mentioned I LOVE my job? ;-) After a week of boredom (holiday without money and really, really bad weather in the Netherlands) I finally went back to work and had an amazing schedule! I went to Newcastle and had a day over in Bologna, one of my favourite destinations. In Newcastle I went to the huge shoppingmall, metro. Thank God for the sale, so I bought a new bikini and a green skinny jeans, which I'll show you later. The next day we went to Bologna and we went out clubbing. It really was a fun night out :) The next day we actually didn't had a plan, but during the day we realized we could go to the beach in Rimini by train. Unfortunately there was a strike, so we had to rent a car. I immediately fell in love with the fiat 500, such a cute car! :) We spent our day at the beach, tanned, swimmed and relaxed and drove back later that night to Bologna. And this morning I came back home. Hope you like my pictures :)

What do you see?
Picture:
1 - Me at the beach in Rimini, bikini is from accesorize.
2 & 3 - Our rental car. A beautiful fiat 500. My dress is from zara
4 & 5 - Drinks and food at the Swinebar, Bologna. And our aircraft this morning during sunrise.
6 & 7 - Bologna by night and a beachclub in Rimini.

Follow The fashion moodboard
Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Wat een bofkont ben jij met zo'n topbaan!! Mooie foto's ook, leuke post!!

Jardin de la Mode said...

Wat een prachtige foto's! Hartstikke leuk dat je veel reist meis, leuke blog! ♥

Unknown said...

wauw wat is jou baan dan precies? klinkt fantastisch haha!

.