Outfit of the day: colorblocking


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you are as pale as I am, colorblocking is definitely a trend for you. Though I can't really name this a 'colorblocking' outfit. Maybe I should have add even a bit more color? What do you think? I absolutely love the green pants. They are from zara and fit perfectly! I bought them last week in Newcastle from the new(?) collection.

By the way, I know my hair looks a bit strange. It is about time to dye it again but,... what do you think? Dying the roots blonde again or leaving it like this? (healthier, but doesn't it looks strange?)

Blazer - primark
White shirt - h&m
Pants - zara
Necklaces - h&m
Ballerina flats - bershka
Follow The fashion moodboard
Anonymous said...

I love the colorful pants ... your necklace is beautiful .....
nice look ...
pretty kisses

thefashionhome said...

Super leuk met die groene broek, dat geeft net dat beetje extra. I like it!

Liefs Denise
www.thefashionhome.nl

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit! I love the pop of color the green pants give.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That's a cute outfit! Even if its not technically colorblocking, I still love the color of the jeans :)

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

nice coloured trousers!

girl and bird said...

loveee this look! such great colours!

Annah xx

girlandbird.blogspot.com

Kyla said...

This outfit is great! If it's not color blocking, it's definitely bright & fun...I'm in love with those green pants. I like how you kept it simple with black & white on top :)

Yajaira said...

Love the jeans and the necklace - so cute

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

jane said...

Oh, you're so cute!

PS. I love your blazer!

Femme Virtue said...

u look amazing!!! love the green pants!

Marielleheart said...

Leuke broek!

bohemian vanity said...

Love your green pants !!! I think your hair looks like ombre hair, i have that too ! xoxo

Irene's Closet said...

Perfect outfit, like it! :)

www.ireneccloset.com

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Such a lovely and put together outfit! The color blocking is just beautiful ❤

...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I surely do appreciate it!

.