Grey is the new black


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
While everyone is completely into the pop of color theme, I felt more like wearing grey today. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love a 'pop' of color. In fact, I bought two blazers today, a red and a yellow one. Will show you those tomorrow. But for now, just my very grey outfit. I hope you like it :)

Translation:
Terwijl iedereen helemaal in het 'pop of color' thema is, voelde ik vandaag er meer voor om een grijze outfit te dragen. Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik houd wel van wat kleur. Ik heb vandaag ook twee blazers gekocht, een rode en een gele. Die laat ik morgen zien. Maar vooralsnog mijn grijze outfit. Hopelijk vinden jullie hem leuk :)
xoxo
Femme Virtue said...

i love ur grey blazer! i just bought one just like it!

Jelka Lepever said...

Love your blazer!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

Mirjam said...

Hele leuke outfit! en je haar zit echt leuk :)

Maria Fallon said...

I love your blazer, it's such a fab shape and you look lovely! :)

Maria xxx

lalalaura said...

nice blazer and shoes! love your style!

xoxo
http://laurahospes.blogspot.com

Nora Chan said...

wow! haven't been on your blog in a while.. you're hair looks amazing!! and i love that blazer :)

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

.