A day at the -dutch- beach

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoying my days off to the max! And the weater is extremely beautiful, so why not go to the beach? I could spend my whole day on the beach if I had the time, it puts me in such a great mood! How do you prefer to spend your days off? So tomorrow morning I'll be off to Munich and the next day I'll be in Hamburg. I hope I can take some nice pictures. I'll keep you posted :)

Blazer - thrifted
Jeans - zara
Boots - newlook
White shirt - vero moda
Necklace - river island
Scarf - h&m
Kate said...

YOUR DOG IS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTEEEEEE XD
I AM GOING TO DIE!!!
seriously though, absolutely adorable!!!
would you mind telling me what kind of race he/she is? just out of curiosity =)

your outfit is also very lovely! have much fun in germany,

Rosy Blue said...

Oh your dog is so sweet! And those photo's are great, the weather was also amazing today :)
Nice <3

lalalaura said...

aah cute look! very 'marinish'

http://laurahospes.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love your outfit and that puppy is sooooo cute!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Hanna said...

Super leuke outfit! Die ketting is echt gaaf!

Femme Virtue said...

u look incredible! really like ur blonde hair under the sun!

Evelien said...

Leuk hoor, het strand is een fijne plek!

CAROLINE said...

I love your blog ♥ This shoot is awesome :)

Pancakes and pearls said...

Leuke foto's!

.