STEWARDESS: voorbereidingen



Just a short update for today! I had to take care of the last things before I'll start my training as a cabin attendant wednesday. I picked up my uniform and suitcases and am totally ready to start! So no fancy outfit pictures unfortunately and I am afraid there won't be many outfit posts in the next couple of weeks, since I will be extremely busy! Even on my rare days off I need to learn. But I hope to show you some great european cities, since I will fly to almost everywhere in europe. I'll keep you posted!
denise said...

haha wat grappig die barbie in pak!
veel plezier n succes de komende tijd,
het komt vast goed!
liefs,
denise

Mirjam said...

Succes met alles! x

Evelien said...

gaaf hoor, succes en veel plezier!

Olivia Fox said...

hi Shalane been following your blog for a while i really love it :) i have always wanted to be an air hostess, did tourism at college, have a cabin crew qualification then went traveling and am starting to apply now.. fingers crossed. congratulations on your new job! keep posting about it as i would love to hear how you get on.
Love olivia
would love it if you checked my blog out
http://the-fashionfox.blogspot.com/
p.s if you have any tips for applying i would love to hear them! xxx

Hanna said...

Succes met alles en kan niet wachten om foto's te zien van waar je allemaal heen vliegt!

East of Eton said...

do they give you a certain level of uniforms to pick from and as you gain seniority, choose more?

Unknown said...

have lots of fun in europe! sounds amazing :]

love your blog!
xx

Hermine said...

Have fun and i can't wait to see pictures from Europe (and fingers crossed France!). I left a little something for you on my blog so check it out when you have the time :)

xoxo Hermine
www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

Heavycats said...

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!and have nice experiences..

.