Thursday today

Photobucket

Today:

* I'm working at the airport, just a couple of hours, not too long.

* I decided I do not want my bangs/fringe anymore.

* I listened to Bruno Mars - Just the way you are over and over again. Love that song!

* I'm drinking strong minth tea, love it.

* The weather is really bad. It's really stormy and I actually wanted to stay in bed all day if possible.

* I'm loving this quote:
What is a journey?
A journey is not a trip
It's not a vacation
It's a process, a discovery
It's a process of self-discovery
A journey brings us face to face with ourselves
A journey shows us not only the world
But how we fit in.
Does the person create the journey?
Or does the journey create the person?
The journey is life itself.
Where will life take you?


* I'm loving this picture because it has the right autumn/winter vibe.
Hanna said...

Your hair looks so stunning!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look amazing here!

Mint tea is one of the best comforts on wintry days.

Vanessa said...

you look beautiful! :)

http://pure-lovers.blogspot.com/

Kel & Jaz said...

Wow your hair looks amazing!!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

The Robyn Diaries said...

Am not feeling too wintery yet either but that picture is definitely getting me more in the mood :)

r x

luciana said...

you look amazing and I love Bruno Mars - Just '' too! :)

Femme Virtue said...

love the curls!!!

Rose et Jaune said...

Thanks a lot for your comment! That picture really is beautiful! I also just decided not to want my bangs anymore :)

Bijou's Style said...

cute pic!

love the quote

xx

www.bijousstyle.com

Unknown said...

Die foto is idd heel erg mooi! En je haar zit echt leuk op de foto, super leuk die krullen.

Unknown said...

love this photo...
i'm so happy you found some time and visited my blog! it means a lot for me! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Rosy Blue said...

Je haar is prachtig! En die tekst in mooi! (:

Nath said...

I like Bruno Mars too!

Marisa said...

ohh you look gorgeous! Love your eyes (:

Anonymous said...

Lovely curls. You look beautiful !

http://www.justecherie.com/

Buffy Mars said...

you look pretty !

Nathalia Ferreira said...

Loved your blog, really cute!
xx

http://is2fashion.blogspot.com

Chelsea Finn said...

Your hair looks so beautiful! You are gorgeous. I am loving that quote and picture as well. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Nnenna said...

you look lovely and that second picture is also very pretty :)

starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

.