I said I love the Smiths






First of all, I do apologize for the huge amount of pictures today. I had a day of and my mum and I decided to have a little photoshoot and discovered a lot of new options on the canon camera. Anyway, I decided to use paintshoppro for the first time on my blog. I changed the lighting in the pictures and made them look a bit older. I hope you like it :) Well, let's continu to my outift.






And yet again I was inspired by my all time favorite movie 500 days of summer (hope you won't get tired of my 500daysofsummer blablah ;)) but I wanted to wear something simple yet with a romantic twist.

Cardigan - mango 30 euro
Top - unknown biologic store in spain (I've lived there a couple of months) 12 euro
Jeans - only 20 euro
Ballerina flats - zara 20 euro
Necklace - River island 12 euro
Flower ring - Primark 3 euro

xoxo

Like my look? Don't forget to hype it/chic it on lookbook or chictopia. Many thanks :)
Unknown said...

you look so sweet!
thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! cu soon on my blog!!! :P remember you can follow me with bloglovin.com
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Mooie outfit, die kleuren passen echt goed bij je! En ik vind je ketting heel erg mooi!

haha ja het is voor mij ook ff wennen, al die jaren dat ik blog was het altijd rose, dus vond dat het tijd werd voor een andere kleur :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Pretty accessories!

Sarah ❤ said...

Thank you so much! Your Blog is great, too! You can buy the dress at the H&M Store.

Greetings, Sarah

TeuntjeVDW said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. And no I didn't went to the botanic gardens :(
xx.

lescheveuxblondes.blogspot.com

cennet said...

you look freaking cute ! X

Amber said...

cute look!
hahaha ja heb wel aardig wat gekcoht bij de ikea!
nou ja eigenlijk valt het wel mee gewoon wat ik nodig had!
:P
een prullebak een lamp een zwarte plank en een kledingrek!:P
snel foto;s van mijn kamer op mijn blog zo stay tuned:);)
x amber

Anonymous said...

Haha nee ik ruil niet ;) Dankjewel voor je lieve comment! Mooie klassieke outfit dit, die kleuren staan je erg mooi! x

Hatice Ö. said...

Zo schattig <3!

Marina said...

thank you for commenting on my blog!!!
great outfit!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

hellooo! thank you for checking out my blog & leaving such a nice comment :)i am following you now, hope you can follow me back!

xo~
www.ninaonthemoon.blogspot.com

Femme Virtue said...

wow! u look really pretty! love the necklace!

Victoria said...

thanks for your nice comment :)
i really like your haircute !!
and the pic are very nice with your camera
see u !

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

You look absolutely beautiful in these photos! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

imfashionstoned said...

Super lief outfitje

Courtney Erin said...

Great look!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- yours is great and I'm following.

emily said...

i love 500 days of summer too! i think it's one of my favourites :) i love your outfit!

http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

Perfectionisshit said...

thank you :)) your blog is really nice, too!
i like your outfit :)

Lvst said...

Cute outfit & nice blog!

My Lack of Style said...

Wat een lieve outfit!

Gabriele said...

It's so cute,love it :)

G.

Kel & Jaz said...

Wow such beautiful pictures!! Fabulous outfit! Great romantic feminine feel!

xoxo, jaz
http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

wow, very pretty! :-)great romantic style!

tiana said...

i really like the color of that sweater!

Eva's blog said...

pretty necklace!

Fashionlee said...

I love your necklace <3

http://4everfashionlee.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Love this sweet and girly outfit! The colors complement your skin tone.

invasionista

A Stylish Affair said...

Gorgeous photos, loving the romantic air coming out of your outfit as well.

Unknown said...

Love your blog!Stunning necklace:)

glamfashionprincess.blogspot.com

xxx

MizzJ said...

You look so pretty with that necklace!

.