If you're rich, I'm single




My weekend was good, emphasis on the 'good'. Too bad for the sucky weather but I worked, alot. But this morning I went to a flea market in Amsterdam as well. This fleamarket is every first weekend of the month and I always try to go. It's such a good place for new clothes or stuff for your interior. I will show you my buys tomorrow. :) So how was your weekend? Went out clubbing, or just relaxed? I like to work in the weekends cause I get payed extra :) Do miss the clubbing thing though.

Good and for me exciting news: friday is my graduation day! I'm so proud. It's my first graduation, cause I never finished high school. Friday I'll be the proud owner of my degree in aviation services. Finally after three years of hard work, alot of traineeships and spending a lot of time at the airport, I've got my diploma!

And more good news, I will be featured in the dutch magazine 'yes' in the first week of November. They took pictures of my interior and I'm so excited!

xoxo
luciana said...

These pictures are awesome, I love all!

Victoria said...

i love those pic:)

Inez said...

Love the first photo!

Courtney Erin said...

Congrats on the upcoming graduation - that's really exciting news!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

Amazing pics! The first one is my favourite!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh the first picture is wonderful!

.