INTERIEUR: Walk in closet


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Spend over 4 hours of traveling today to visit Primark Rotterdam. Luckily I got there early, so it wasn't really crowded at all. I spend almost an hour in the shop and bought a couple of lovely things. Did you notice I'm in to pastel colors? I actually don't really care what's in fashion or what's not, I just buy whatever I like. I really like the 'vintage' look of the cardigan and the dress.
Cardigan - 12 euro
Dress - 13 euro
Kneesocks - 2 euro
Hat - 2 euro
Scarf - 2 euro
Necklace - 2 euro
Headband - 2 euro
Tshirt green/black - 3 euro
White belt - 1 euro
Small green belt - 1,50 euro
Hairclips - 2 euro


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And I told you a while ago I made a walk in closet. We had a spare room, and we decided to turn it into a walk-in-closet. Of course on a budget. Almost everythings is from ikea and really cheap. This room is the opposite of my bedroom. It's kinda dark, there are 'newer' things and it's not that full with little things. I like it, both. :)

xoxo
Courtney Erin said...

I love that striped tunic!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

P.S. Fantastic closet!

Aniek said...

Als de kledingrekken van de Ikea zijn, welke zijn het dan ? en zijn ze fijn? Nice closet!

Balancing Lisa said...

Love the new clothes and LOVE the walk in closet! I wish I had an extra room to turn into my closet! I'm jealous!!! ;)

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Noukster said...

ik was vandaag ook in de primark haha

Hanna said...

OMG I love the clothes you bought! It's in my planning to, to go to primark rotterdam! But it didn't happen yet because it's 1,5 hour just by train to come there haha
but when I see this I want to go right now!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Ik vind dat vestje echt zo leuk!

Nicole Martin said...

Great finds! I wish there was Primark in the US... but I guess that's Forever21 for us right? :)

Nice walk-in closet too!

~Nicole
http://employedpanache.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

I love how the idea of having a rack in your room! I'm thinking of doing that because I don't have room in my closet! Great buys!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Femme Virtue said...

i love the first baby blue top! so cute!

luciana said...

wow how awesome!

Anonymous said...

Leuke aankopen meid! En handig zo'n walk in closet.

Daiana said...

i love what you bought, great pieces! also, i love the idea with one room dedicated to... clothes! =D i should do that too: i have two rooms and one of them is some kind of study room while the other is a bedroom. hm... i will give it a thought..

kisses! http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Manoz said...

Very nice allemaal en alles lekker cheap! :)

Ivanka said...

Amazing cardigan!


www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com

BenchesnChandeliers said...

great finds! and i wish i had an extra room to transform into a walk-in closet!

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

Elise said...

Super mooie kleren! En leuke walk-in-closet!

Ik volg je, jij me ook?

Liefs,
fleurille.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Heel mooi allemaal ! Vooral de accecoires zijn geweldig daar he ;)

WoodWorks said...

KEi mooiii !! Ik wil da ook kei graag.. zo'n closet :D ma ik zal nog eve moge wachten denkek.. alvast kei mooie kleren meid!

LadyBugSays ... said...

Great buys! Love the walk in wardrobe!

.