Thrifted goodies







Hi everyone!
So how was your day today? Finally I had a complete day off (usually I work or only the morning or the night, for 7 days in a row) and I went to the thriftstore AGAIN. I must say I might be addicted, but I really enjoy thriftshopping. I live close to Amsterdam and there are 3 big thriftstores around. For the dutchies among us: Het goed (in Zaandam) and Noppes (in wormerveer and zaandam). Both of them sell clothes, furniture and many, many other things. Noppes is my favorite for furniture since that once is the cheapest. I bought the lovely poster from my airline company which I already showed you a couple of days ago. Then I also bought these really cute little boxes where I keep my jewelry. They were only 0,50 euro each. And then you can see my 'new' floral dress. It's a h&m dress with the taggs still on it. Can you believe people throw away brand new dresses? I bought the lovely dress for only 8 euro and I think I can make some lovely combinations with it. I will show you later more things about thriftshopping.

Let's move on to today's outfit:








Dress - vero moda 30 euro
Cardigan - zara 30 euro
Shoes - thrifted 10 euro
Scarf - pieces 15 euro

xoxo
bubblistyle said...

i love your outfit! you have an amazing style! :)
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Gabriele said...

Love your outfit,it looks so pretty every time ! :) And I love that flowered dress a lot ! :)
www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

luciana said...

Wonderful outfit and you look so beautiful!

Kel & Jaz said...

cute outfit! Love the new floral dress! Cant wait to see how you style it.

xoxo, jaz

Jenna Hughes said...

i love that scarf! watercolors are in this season. and that's such a cute floral dress!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Amber Schmidt said...

That's such a beautiful dress-- I can't wait to see how you style it:)

And I absolutely love your hair color dear!

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

Wat zie je er lief uit :D en superschattige juwelendoosjes meid en top prijsjes! ken jij toevallige leuke thriftwinkeltjes in amsterdam? Moet nodig gaan! Episode rocks :D

Mar said...

leuke post!
en die foto's, vooral die ene waar je gewoon
lekker aan het 'winkelen' bent.

leuk om te lezen ook.
xx

Courtney Erin said...

Great outfit! And I love that floral print dress at the thrift shop.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

A Stylish Affair said...

You look gorgeous dear I love the scarf and the boots are so cute. You can find new things at the thrift store as well? I seriously need to go! And those little floral storage boxes are amazingly cute.

Paint it Black said...

Hey there super cute outfit love your scarf xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ahhh leuk! Je kan idd soms superleuke dingen voor weinig vinden! :)

stylebyrachael said...

I agree, love the scarf, and I LOVE thrift shopping too! You never know what you are going to find!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit! And what good thrift finds you have found.
Your blog has inspired me to get my fringe cut back in too!
Nikki, xo.
http://toxicatedkisses.blogspot.com

ABIGAIL NY said...

love your outfit and the thrifting looks like it went on well, thrifting is so interesting!!
loving your blog, following!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Hermine said...

I love how you put the outfit together. It's really simple but still as stylish

http://thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com/

Madeline Weber said...

wow so cute i ADORE your outfit! everything looked perfect
thrift stores happen to be my weakness as well...too addicting!

http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

Photographs by Anne said...

leuke outfit!

x annevanderburg.blogspot.com

Sarah~ Loveletterbomb said...

Great style! & Thaaank you 4 ur comment *_*

(i rly didnt know if i should write in english or german! xD)

*DonnaRomina said...

thank you :)
Nice outfit

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ik ben verliefd op je bloemenjurkje!! En je ziet er leuk uit!

SvetLana said...

Love your boxes and new dress!!! And you look gorgeous!

Lana.

www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

Yasmin said...

leuke dingen heb je gehaald bij de kringloop! heerlijk is dat. en leuke outfit ook :)

Joni said...

Superleuke outfit!

Elisabeth said...

i love your outfit !

SAVING BETTY said...

lovely outfit, i love the colour of the scarf <3

Vell said...

lovely post, i like first and second photo. especially your floral jewel box!

Legolas said...

awww, lovelyyy outfit! And I love your hair, do you straighten it or is it naturally like this? :)

sabinagamon said...

thx for comment, your style it's amazing!!

http://mafashionstreet.blogspot.com/

Sheray said...

Lovely blog. Great outfit.
♥ Sheray.

fashionsherayde.blogspot.com

fashion heart. said...

geweldig jaren-70 jurkje!
en een leuke outfit hihi (:

Vintagirie said...

Wat leuk! Ik vind je haarkleur en kapsel erg leuk!

LaFence said...

Great scarf! Love your outfit :)

Anonymous said...

hej, bedankt voor je lieve reactie en dat je me volgt!
Ik woon in Zaandam, en jij :D..?

UltimateFashionSweetheart said...

Dit vind ik echt een supermooie outfit!

Paulien said...

Die bloemendoosjes zijn zo leuk! En wat een prachtige jurk voor 8euro! Lucky you!

.