500 days of summer






Already watched 500 days of summer? I've seen it over 5 times now, have it on DVD at home and been to the theaters twice to see the movie. I love it. It's such a good, adorable and romantic movie. Also, I love every outfit of Zooey deschanel in this movie. Did you already noticed I adore Zooey Deschanel? She is such a great actress!



xoxo

P.s. you should know upfront this is not a love story :)
G. said...

i love ths movie, it´s the best romantic movie i´ve ever seen, for sure! :)

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I haven't seen this movie but I know I have to!

blabliblub said...

i thought it would be a love story so i was very mad that it wasnt ..
but also love it !

Abi said...

No, it's the story of boy meets girl. One of my favourite movies! Seen it nearly as much as you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Lana said...

Heb de film nog niet gezien, maar heb hem wel thuis liggen. Dus snel maar een keer mee beginnen!

Ddays Of Our Lives said...

Great movie, I've seen it this year in theater.

Jasmine said...

i've watched this movie for almost 10 times haha

i just cant get enough of it

but its kinda sad that they did not end up together but thats life

the soundtrack is amazing too

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, I love this movie so much! I got to see Zooey perform in She and Him this summer, and it was so exciting, as she's my girlcrush.

A Stylish Affair said...

LOVE THIS MOVIE!
Joseph Gordon Levitt is a big crush of mine and Zooey is simply adorable.

.