OUTFIT: Thrifted goodies

fashionmoodboard thrifted
If you have been reading my blog for the past few years you might know that I am a huge fan of the thriftstore and I do visit them on a weekly base. I have found so many amazing items, even designer pieces! Do you ever go to the thriftstore or do you buy things secondhand? I also uploaded quite some thriftstore shopping hauls on my youtube chanel which I hope you enjoy. Anyway; I found a really cute jacket and also supertrash (expensive!) jeans a while ago during one of my visits in the thriftstore. Together I bought them for just 10 euros, which is a total bargain and I was so lucky they were in my size! I combined them with my flossy style shoes which were gifted to me by a PR agency and my cute Zara top. Hope you enjoy my outfit :)

I'm wearing
Jacket - Thrifted
Top - Zara
Jeans - Thrifted (Supertrash)
Shoes - Flossy
Bag - Mango

fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted fashionmoodboard thrifted

Unknown said...

Beautiful combination! Thrifting is great!
Chichistashan.blogspot.in

Tineke said...

Prachtig gecombineerd, een hele leuke outfit!
Liefs

Shirley said...

wow the scenery is gorgeous!! Love the cherry blossoms and your jacket is fab!

xx Shirley
http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

Robin said...

wauw super gevonden heel leuk. ik ben ook dol op de kringloop. Naar welke ga jij altijd? Xx

.