INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger


Goodmorning dear readers,
I hope you are all doing fine on this monday. Is everybody back to work? I certainly am! I'm going via Marseille to Teesside tonight. Tomorrow back, so it's a short trip for me, but a long work week: six days.


Would you like to follow me on instagram? Click here

I started yesterday with a Milan Malpensa up and down. We drank a lovely cappuccino at the airport, since we had a lot of time in between. It's a shame we don't nightstop in Milan, I would love to see the city and the fashion. And the sight of the alpes during the climb out with the aircraft was extremely beautiful!


I took these pictures in my hotelroom in Venice. This is what I wore during a drink at night in Venice and during my stay in Vienna, I will show you those pictures tomorrow. Sometimes I miss my 9 to 5 work, but most of the time (about 99% I think) I love my job as a cabin attendant. My work makes it able to see the most beautiful places in Europe and fly extremely cheap all over the world. I would never get bored of Europe, there are so many beautiful places to see!


Dress - Primark 11 euro || blazer - thrifted 4 euro || ankle boots - zara 19 euro
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Lisa said...

Very cute and cheap outfit! Me likey

Anonymous said...

'Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.'-definetely true!! Love your dress, and jel of you being in Milan, i'd love to visit there one day X

Unknown said...

Cute dress!

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

love your eclectic style!
totally following your blog :) x

Andrea Antoniou said...

ohh i love the pattern on ur dress, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting again very soon :)

http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx

Anonymous said...

That's a beaaaautiful dress :)
and it looks very good on you!

X Ine
http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

love the outfit and very nice title of the post ;)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Charlotte said...

Nice pictures!x

Femke. said...

Oh, just love these pictures, and your pictures of Venice!! :D.

XOX Femke.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

UnA said...

Adorable dress! You are so pretty.

And a very cute blog.

Following you for sure <3

Check out mine

www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

<3 Una

Jed - I Am Dollparts said...

hi shalane! wow, you're a cabin attendant. it used to be my dream when i was a kid. must be so nice to travel europe. =)

anyway, you look so pretty in that floral dress. i already followed you and i'm looking forward to your next posts.



jed
I Am Dollparts

mitchinheels said...

Beautiful blog dear,it inspires me.btw,i'm your newest fan now,hope u can take time to share some love by following me back,xoxoxo..
http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

Kaya said...

Leuke blog en leuke baan!

Diana said...

Love the blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!
xoxo

Toni said...

Thanks for the comment! Thought I better let you know the leopard eye make-up wasn't by my, I just found it, but I've updated the post to explain that! Also might attempt to try it tonight, see how it goes. Have no idea how though. Might need a stencil or something. Anyway, cheers for checking out my blog!

Ellie M said...

Lovely dress, you look so pretty :) the print so fab xx

Charlotte said...

Nice!x

Nikki said...

You look lovely!! Thank you so much for your very sweet comment and for following my blog!! I absolutely love your blog too, and I'm so glad I found it! Following you now too!:) Xx

naiad said...

amazing look- i <3 your dress!!!!
you have such an amazing blog! i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

paintedREDDD said...

Love the dress, such a lovely print!!!
Really cute outfit!!!

xoxo, maria
www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

Dallas Diva said...

Love your blog, too! I'm jealous of all your lovely travels :)
Following you now on GFC. Let's keep in touch!
XOXO
Janie
http://dallasdivadiaries.com

Vale ♥ said...

Thanks for your sweet comment and for following on gfc, following you back ! I hope you get to stop by in Italy sometimes :-) and I think your job is great and adventurous !

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
If you want, let's follow each other also on Bloglovin
My Twitter

Paola Gallardo said...

Followed back ;) Love your outfit btw!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so beautiful and have a lovely figure. I really like that floral dress. Very cute.

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

gorgeous outfit, that dress is so cute!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Sarah Rizqi said...

Your dress is totally cute! Hope i can get one like this hehe. Thank's for the sweet comment anyway :)

Love,
http://sarahrizqi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! :D

Join my Giveaway :)

Stilettos Diary said...

like your post title :)
megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

!Fashionettista! said...

you have a great style dolly! thank you for following me! and of course following back now!! have a nice day dolly!

prettythings said...

like your blog so much.) and i follow you.)

Kultur und Stil said...

that's such a great dress, the flower print is very cute, it looks even a bit vintage! wonderful.
thanks so much for joining my site via gfc, that means a lot to me!
xxx Anita

Unknown said...

Love it!
I like how your hairs been done up as well!
xo,
Natalie

ps: you have a new follower ;-)

Unknown said...

omg, you are so pretty! love this vintage-style dress. i am a huge fan of dresses and booties. amazing thrifted blazer! love your banner and style. your blog design is phenomenal! new follower on google and bloglovin'. :) i'd be honored if you decided to do the same. :) cheers and have a nice wknd!
xoxo
jasmine
hthtp://adamalexmommy.com

.