OUTFIT: Zara blouse


Everytime I go into a Zara store, I fall in love with something. So I do try to avoid them but sometimes I just can't help myself. I ran into this amazing blouse a few weeks ago and it looked SO good on the mannequin. For just 25 euro's I had to take it home and styled it with some high waisted skinnyjeans and a grey top. My necklace is from another favorite store of mine Costes, they have super pretty clothing! The photos were taken in Utrecht close to our home and I always love to stroll around in these little streets. Hope you enjoy my outfit :)

I'm wearing
Blouse - Zara
Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Flossy
Necklace - Costes
Sunglasses - Zara
Bag - Primark



Tineke said...

Hele mooie outfit, deze outfit is zo leuk!
Liefs

MELODY JACOB said...

I LOVE THE SHOES
NEW BLOG POST : MELODY JACOBS BLOG http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

great look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Helen said...

You look awesome, love the outfit! <3

I've just posted my favourite outfits from the Met Gala, would love to know what you think:

* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

x

Bettie said...

Leuke foto en een hele leuke blouse!! :)

Esmée Sophie said...

Great outfit, I love the blouse! And you're right Zara almost always has something to fall in love with, haha!

Unknown said...

Toffe outfit :) leuke schoenen!

Sanne said...

Heb net je blog gevonden en ik vind hem zo leuk, hele originele insteek!

Unknown said...

Wauw that's just a beautiful outfit! I also really like your blouse and shoes it's all so cute :)

Unknown said...

Love that blouse with the shoes!
Chichistashan,blogspot.in

Jade Sawden said...

Great outfit. I love your shoes, they look so comfortable

Minau said...

Great shirt!!

.