I've bought some corn for popping

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm counting the days 'till christmas! Radio is playing christmas carols all day and it's giving me such a happy feeling. What are your plans for christmas? Probably I'm working, but I hope to have one evening off for a family dinner. In the Netherlands we have two days of christmas :) Anyway, today I'm wearing this funny faux fur jacket which I bought at a local fleamarket for 4 euros! I love shopping that way!

Faux fur jacket - fleamarket 4 euro
Pants - zara sale 14,95
Booties - bristol 30 euro
Blouse - h&m 14,95

xoxo
Shalane
The Editor said...

i super love this outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT LOOK! I LOVE YOUR PANTS AND YOUR SHOES! LOVELY! ♥
XXX

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

Prachtige broek Shalane!

Ik heb een beetje een dringende vraag voor je, zou jij morgen mee willen werken aan een radio uitzending? Ik heb de details gemaild naar thefashionmoodboard@live.nl
let me know!

xx Ivania

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Mooie broek!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh love this!!! My Christmas plans are to be with my family :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Mirthe said...

leuke broek zeg!

Hanna said...

Wow your outfits are getting better and better :D that fur is awsome!! And the pants is too!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

LACE.LEATHER.LIPGLOSS said...

nice outfit! :D
xoxo

http://doublelll.blogspot.com

emily said...

super leuk!
http://fashic.blogspot.com

Kel & Jaz said...

I love the faux fur vest! :)

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit! The fur vest is great!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

Love the Fur Jacket and Pants.. You look great..
Thanks for the comment on my blog.. Hope you follow! Thanks! : - )

Avery said...

Woohoo, zoo perfect! Zeg, stond jij niet een keer in de yes/fancy/of een ander blad? deze blognaam komt me namelijk zoo bekend voor :p (waarschijnlijk eens tegengekomen in een van die bladen en gedacht: 'hee, dat lijkt me wel een leuke blog!' vervolgens opgeschreven en het papiertje kwijtgeraakt. that's me)

Heel erg gave look iig!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just adore this look. It is so chic and glam. The faux fur jacket and pants are just perfection. And as a side note, your blog is so beautiful.
I just became a follower. I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous looks.
And thank you for the lovely comment you left on my site.
-Madeleine
www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

Viky Vik. said...

wow! I like so much your look,
and you are fantastic :) !! ♥
I love second photo :)

Anonymous said...

Awe your outfit looks super, I think I'm in love with your boots, haha!

Same plans for Christmas & Boxing day, working and hopefully a day spend with my family.


xo http://headphonetragedy.com

verena said...

hi,
thanks for your comment. i really appreciate that. your fotos are very cool.
i follow u. maybe u follow me too.

kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

such a cute outfit!

alisaguk.blogspot.com

FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

wat een compliment! wat lief van je! ik vind jou blog ook super dus ik ga jou ook volgen:)

xx

www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Very cute look! Love how well you paired the pants!

Cheers,
Jenny @vpv

http://www.ShopVPV.com

Unknown said...

LOve your outfit.
I follow you too.

kisses
B.
beango.blogspot.com

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

wouw leuke outfit ^^ en blog =D
Ik ga je volgen =)

Lots of love, Lisette
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Siân Singleton said...

You look gorgeous I love the way you've put this outfit together x

Kittenish Behaviour Blog

Unknown said...

Wow.. you are really bautiful!
Love your style ;)

Thank you so much for your comment :D I'm following you ;D

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

i'm totally in love with your pants !

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


.

Anna said...

nice outfit!

love your hair...the "chignon"!

thanks for your comment on my blog:

www.fashionessence-anna.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look sssooo amazing here, love the vest! so cute :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :) Would you like to follow each others blogs? :D

Femme Virtue said...

very charming, love it when the light hits!

xx said...

there are so pretty! love the lighting

Shirley said...

great outfit!
as usual you have such an amazing style,
i especially love the fur coat!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

jozefina said...

so pretty fur vest!!!

http://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com/

Petitebine said...

Mooi, vind de broek echt geweldig!

Jason Laucht said...

very nice. the outfit looks great on ya <3

pls come ckeck out my lanvin x HM giveaway

jasonitos.com

xoxo

Tasja said...

Oeeehhh love your booties!!

Serena P. said...

Love your style!
S.

SABINNA and DAVID said...

great great outfit!! and the second photo is amazing!

xx, Sabinna and David

http://broken-cookies.blogspot.com/

Cuatrojos said...

vas ideal siempre!!

.