So PR pressday


Hi dear all, again apologies for my absence the past few days. I've been so busy! I just got promoted to senior cabin attendant and the last couple of days was actually my first trip standing in front of the airplane instead of the back, and I'm really enjoying it! It's a complete different point of view and I'm now in 'charge', or 'responsible' for the cabin is better to say.

Anyway, last week I went to the SO PR pressdays in the world fashion center in Amsterdam. Wow, amazing building! It was my first time there, won't forget it for sure! Everyone was so friendly and I saw so many amazing things! SO PR was by far the biggest PR agency I went to and I was suprised by all the brands!

As you probably all know I only take pictures of things I love, so below you'll see the most beautiful things I saw during the SO PR pressdays. I fell in love with the Goosecraft leather and suede jackets, so pretty! There was one with lots of fringes, totally breathtaking! Besides that SO PR is also the agency for Afterdrk, she showed us some clean clothing in pretty colors. Her white blazer was stunning! It definitely suits her and would look amazing on a lot of people!

Bon Bon Boutique had some cute jewelry which would look fabulous in combination with a bohemian chic style. I also loved the Gaudi shoes, I would describe them as 'hysterical in a positive way' with lots of sequins and embellishments. And do you already know Lola Brood? She had some crazy print tshirts and an awesome leather fringed vest! Totally cool!

The lovely girl from BE Creative make up (soon in stores at Ixi Paris!) showed me which colors would look nice on the eyes and the lips. I felt so pretty afterwards! And I loooved the hearted sweater from Frogbox and the new collection from Bas Kosters, so crazy, so beautiful! Anyway, I hope you like my pictures and it was lovely to meet all the bloggers and the people from SO PR! Thanks again for having me, I had an awesome time!

Sweater: Mango // Shorts: H&M // Scarf: Mango // Shoes: Vintage



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Leuke post heb je ervan gemaakt! Ik kon helaas geen persdagen bezoek in verband met school! Volgende keer beter dan maar haha :)

Unknown said...

Wauw echt geweldige foto's! Mooie juwelen, kleren &n schoenen! Zalig!

Liefs, leen

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Gefeliciteerd met je promotie, lijkt me heel gaaf!

De pressday lijkt me een hele leuke dag, de foto's zien er in ieder geval leuk uit!

Xx Alex

.