You look fitch


Hi all! I absolutely love this spring weather we have in the Netherlands, finally! How are you all doing? I finally decided to shoot some outfit pictures and here's the result! I found this abercrombie & fitch t-shirt in the thriftstore for just 1 euro, perfect condition! I combined it with my sigarette pants from Primark wich I found a couple of weeks ago for 5 euro's during the sale.

And what do you think of my stylight bag? It came with a goodiebag from Stylight, I absolutely love Stylight! If you would like to see my boards, click here.





Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Leuke outfit!

Xx Alex

Carola said...

Prachtig jasje!

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Staat je leuk !

Inge said...

super leuk jasje!
xoxo
http://ingedeer.blogspot.nl/

.