Event: CreamPR DIY bloggers event!


I was very thankfull when CreamPR invited me to join their CreamprDIY bloggers event! So on the second of april I headed to Amsterdam for a fun evening with fellow bloggers and awesome brands.


In groups we could DIY, talk, question, style and photograph all evening. I started my evening with making my very own Fashionology feather necklace. It was a lot of fun to do and I've always been a huge fan of Fashionology jewelry! They are awesome and on trend!


Next I moved to the DIY table from Van Haren shoes. They were kind enough to let us create and design a beautiful pair of heels. I decided to go for the light colored ones and added a simple mint colored bow to them on the backside. Simple but beautiful and would love to wear them to my brothers wedding upcoming summer!


I also had a chance to talk to the owner of Kiboots, Jovanna. Kiboots is a beautiful and trendy shoe brand. Every shoe is unique, how awesome is that? They use beautiful materials and when I see those gorgeous shoes I'm longing for summer already! Next to the Kiboots stand was Hans Anders showing us the trends for glasses. I have a pair of glasses myself but don't wear them very often. Thanks to Hans Anders and some fun make up tips I'm for sure going to wear my glasses even more!

I borrowed some pictures from Eefje Gerritsjans!

And thanks to Chef du Web I recieved some very interesting tips about blogging in general, getting a higher google page rank and how to reach a bigger audience. It was very helpful and I did take a lot of notes!

My evening ended (gosh time flies when you're having fun) with the styling contest. I had to pick at least one item from the Summum Woman and combine that with other pieces they had available for us. I ended up combining amazing prints and felt like a true princess that night! I'm madly in love with the outfit I created and 3 bloggers have a chance to keep the entire looks when they have the best outfit. I can't wait for the results!



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Veronique said...

Wat gaaf om te zien! Ik heb al veel voorbij zien komen over CreamPRDIY. Erg leuk! Mooie foto's

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Ziet er echt heel leuk uit!

Leuke en mooie foto's ook!

Xx Alex

Jouvence said...

superleuk en mooie foto's xx

Janine de Bart said...

Het was echt een leuk event! Je schoenen zijn echt heel leuk geworden!

Wendy said...

Super leuk!! Baal nog steeds haha :(.
De tips voor de blog zou ik ook wel graag willen weten, hifi

Wat Farah vertelde voor Puur PR ben ik ook uitgenodigd. Whatsapp je er nog over!

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Josianne said...

Ik had al meer foto's gezien van dit event, maar het ziet er echt supertof uit!

Kristel said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke event zeg!
Die schoenen zijn erg leuke geworden!
X

Cherelle de Graaf said...

Love it! En wat zijn jouw schoenen mooi geworden, echt heel leuk!!

.