Sunshine in Amsterdam


While attending the launch party my girl Wendy (from FabulousStyleWS) and I decided to take some outfit pictures. It's less awkward when you take outfitpictures of eachother and it's nice to have a photographer with a different perspective every now and than (usually my mum takes my pictures, nothing wrong with those, but it's fun to see how somebody else takes your pictures).

The photos turned out to be a-mazing (at least, in my opinion). I loved it, it was such a beautiful day with bright blue skies and sunshine. But please don't mind my fizzy hair. Later the evening I went to an airline crew party in Amsterdam as well and had a lovely dinner, evening, party and day with my friend. We stayed in a hotel in Amsterdam and had so much fun! Anyway, I hope you like my pictures (Thanks again Wendy!) and my outfit :)

Leggin: Pieces // Shoes: Zara // Blazer: H&M // T-shirt: Celine DIY // Army shirt: Primark


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
lol said...

Wow, you're sooo pretty and I love your look :) By the way, can you delete this code I must write when I post comment? :P
http://50mmodreams.blogspot.com

Kiki said...

Wat een prachtige outfit, ik vind het céline shirt en de legging met dat donkergroen heel gaaf gecombineerd. liefs!

Veronique said...

Ik vind JUIST je haar heel erg mooi! Moet je vaker zo doen :)
Geweldige combinatie, mooie foto's :D

Unknown said...

Wow wat sta je prachtig op de foto's!

Unknown said...

Je staat echt prachtig op de foto! Celine shirt blijft leuk.

X lisa

Carola said...

Wauw wat een gave outfit! En mooie foto's!

Wendy said...

Your welcome girl!! :)
Zijn echt heel leuk geworden!! Wil jij mij nog is een keer uitleggen hoe je verticale foto's even breed kan maken als horizontale??

Ik heb je terug gewhatsapp, spreek je mogen wel!

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

.