You are, who you wear it's true



Hello dear readers, new followers,

My beloved wite landscape disappeared! Oh noes! I'm having a bad day today. I'm feeling sick, hope I won't get the flu! Besides that, I didn't get much sleep last night and this morning the public transport was a complete mess. And, to make my day even more fun, I need to work tonight AGAIN! I have two nightshifts! Argh! Bwah. I'm feeling a bit depressed. But let's cheer up, I'll show you two pictures of my favorite socialite!




My outfit:
Skirt - H&M 9,95 (old, sale)
Cardigan - Zara 6,95 (old, sale)
Legging - H&M divided 9,95
Boots - H&M 39,95

xoxo
Shalane
Hanna said...

Love your outfit and I think your cardigan is perfect!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Annachiara Savio said...

You're gooorgeous :D i love your style :D i foollow you :D

http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

Kel & Jaz said...

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day and I hope you feel better, but at least you look fabulous! :)

Olivia has great style! Love that first photo of her!

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this look on you! And the headband is really cool on your hair!We heart blair of course!
<3
katerina
fashionalgortihms.blogspot.com

Pam Vermeer said...

Love ur cardigan!! :)

X Pam
mysecretsmytreasury.blogspot.com

Nini said...

Oh I love her, she's wonderful!!!
I want to invite you and of course also all of your readers to my giveaway! You can WIN a body lotion of the fragrance 'Woman No.1' by BOGNER, which is known for its smoothing effects and the delicious scent.
and on top of that you have a great chance of winning because my blog's not too known at the moment!
If you want to enter:

http://afashionsplash.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-body-lotion-by-bogner.html

I would love to send the lotion to you as a present for x-mas ;)
kisses Nini

Ivanka said...

You look cute <3


Olivia is amazing!

FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

I tagged you in one of my posts. I hope you check it out on my blog: www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

love,

Pris

Anonymous said...

Looking flawless, sad sad sad that the snow is disappearing, but I heard it will come back, haha!

Claudia Paola said...

I love your style, Shalane- and you're so pretty! So glad you like my blog as well. :) I'm following you now too! xoxo
*Claudia*
Molto ❤ Fashion

Closet Fashionista said...

I love your outfit!! And Olivia's too.
I hope you feel better soon, getting sick is never fun
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Ayanna Michelle said...

Love this look! So chic. Looks great on you!

*Olivia Palermo has AMAZING style. She's a bitch. But a FIERCE Bitch!

Quench Fab

Diva Zhu said...

lovely! like it so much :D
wanna follow each other dear? if you dont mind :)

diva

Femme Virtue said...

this is my fav outfit of yours so far! love it!

World Equals Your Runway said...

love your outfit and love the pictures :)

linked and followed you :D
link and follow back if you don't mind :))

http://worldequalsyourrunway.blogspot.com

thanks a bunch <3

Emma said...

hope you feel better soon. love this cardigan, the colour is sweet. and your hair looks really cute. cheer up :)

Marisa said...

You look so lovely <3

Finder said...

lovely outfits

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just love your style. I adore the headband with the little bow.
Oh, and she is my favorite socialite too. Such great style.
-Madeleine
www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

maiú said...

I love how you did your hair, nice headband! Hope you recover soon :)

http://maiubcn.blogspot.com/

.