These boots are made for walkin'


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Still feeling sick. Though after 10 hours of sleep I decided to dress up a bit to show you my beloved boots. I bought them last year and I kind of forgot about them. How the hell did I let that happen right? Aren't they wonderfull? Anyway, I still want to have some nice black ones too. I think about going to a vintage market as soon as I have some time off.

Boots - pieces 89,95
Blazer - primark 9,95
Top - thrifted 2,50
Scarf - h&m 9,95

Photobucket

And......I've been tagged by the lovely fashionablepris, check out her blog! So here we go:

Why did I create my blog?
Spending most of my time reading blogs from other fashionista's, I decided to give it a try, and started my own blog about fashion and interior. Unfortunatly, after a year of hard work, I started to write less, and in the end not writing anymore at all. That was a year ago. But the feeling to blog never disappeared, so last summer I decided to start a new blog, based on a budget. With the fashion moodboard, I want to show others how and where you can buy amazing items when you don't have a huge budget.

What Kind of blogs do I follow?
Blogs from really normal girls. I avoid the 'popular' bloggers, because I can't relate to them, and besides that I hate the commercial and sponsor overload on some of those blogs. Besides stylescrapbook, I love her blog. She's the best. Anyway, the other blogs I visit daily are from girls who don't have a huge budget too. I love too see how they buy and tailor clothes from charity shops and thriftstores. I'm planning on making a post about my favorite blogs soon, so stay tuned :)

Favourite Make Up brand?
I use drugstore makeup. I kind off like them all, but I own a lot of l'oreal things. And I love maxfactors foundation. They have the perfect shade for my very pale skin :)

Photobucket

Favourite Clothing Brand?
I love to shop at h&m. Unfortunately the quality isn't always that good, but they always have some nice items. I really like their divided collection.

Your indispensable makeup product?
I never leave my house without mascara. At this moment, I'm using a really cheap one from etos (drugstore in the netherlands). And I'm really pleased with it.

Your Favourite Colour
Depends on my mood. But I love pastels when it comes to interior.

Your Perfume
I love the new scent by DKNY, pure. Most of the time I go for 'soft' scents.

My Favourite Film
500 days of summer for sure! I've seen that movie over and over again, and I still love it. I think I've seen it about 12 times now. Actually, I might go and see it again tonight, hehe.

Photobucket

What country would you like to visit and why?
I definitly want to go to the united states! Because I really want to go to New York!

Write the last question and answer it yourself
Erm.... hard one. Well, why do I shop in thriftstores? Because I love to have many things for a small amount of money :)

I pass these questions on to Michelle from Miss Independent!

By the way; do you like the new layout? I promise I stick with this ones. I love it.

xoxo
Shalane


Hanna said...

Lovely outfit! Your boots are wonderful and the scarf is also amazing!!
I really like this layout ;)

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

LOVE the boots - they look good - love the color...

Thekla said...

i like leopard scarf! if you like leopard print just check out my blog you will find some great outfits with leopard print !!xx

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ i will have a giveaway soon btw

Kel & Jaz said...

Love this outfit and great answers! I like following blogs that aren't so popular as well! And yes the layout is nice! :)

xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

I LOVE your scarf!! GReat pictues and nice post to read ^^


Lots of love, Lisette
Sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Moniek said...

Mooie sjaal en laarzen!

SophieSweetVintage said...

Leuk om te lezen! De laarzen zijn echt ge-wel-dig mooi!!

Sjaar said...

Yeahhh een kerstboom! Ik moet er ook nog even een kopen,

minnja said...

soooo beautiful, love it :))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Lidia De Cicco said...

Oh dear...I love these photos! You're so nice and Your scarf is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :)
xoxo
LiDì ♥

http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE those boots!! And the scarf :D :D Great answers too :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Femme Virtue said...

i really like the scarf! and the blazer is tailored perfectly!

SomeoneLikeYou said...

You look beyond gorgeous!
Your boots and scarf and both so cute and look wonderful together.

I really liked your anwsers,too! It was nice to learn some new things about you.

Sassy said...

I love your look. And I love Christmas.

http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/

daniela kate morosini said...

your scarf is fantastic, i love how it adds something else to the outfit :) and jealous of your starbucks mug! x

Meredith said...

it's all about mascara for me too. unless i have my stupid glasses on. but since i mostly wear the good old contacts, mascara all the way. ps: PRETTY scarf!!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Nice scarf! Cozy tree!

VC
Please Visit & Join

WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK
WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

H said...

de laarzen en vooral de sjaal zou ik echt willen hebben!

20 YORK STREET said...

I bought the same scarf from H&M and now seeing how good it looks on you, I regret giving it to my friend as a gift!

besos,

Come say Bonjour at:

20 YORK STREET

Marina said...

lovely outfit:)

so so pretty

xx Marina

Elo said...

Really nice blog! You are so cute!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Je ziet er echt leuk uit. Leuke blog heb je ook, ga je zeker volgen!X

Samm said...

Mooie combinatie van je sjaal met de laarzen!

With love, Samm
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your boots. I just adore the pictures of you by your tree, so cute.
-Madeleine

Fashion Police said...

Your outfit is great!

http://www.suzzie7.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

the scarf is amazing!!
really nice post!
XX

.